Karin's Calendar - Upcoming Events
KARIN'S ONGOING ACTIVITIES
- EL Education Advisor in revising criteria for evaluating High-Quality Work
- "PLACE" Project with NH Learning Initiative - Develop guidelines and provide coaching for NH teachers in the development & use of performance assessment
- Test design work for New Meridian Assessments
- Mentoring Minds Critical Thinking Advisory Team
- Achieve3000 Mathematics Advisory Team
- JFF & New Hampshire Learning Initiative Research and K-12 rubric-development work on using the research-based Essential Skills & Dispositions Framework for Self-Direction (posted), Collaboration (posted), Creative Thinking and Creative Products (coming soon), and Communication (coming in 2022)
- WIDA Advisor in revising the ELD Standards Framework (2020 Edition)-
- 21 and 22 Begin PD work for the 2022-23 school year with OH administrators, "Rigor by Design, Not Chance"
-26 Virtual Conference Presentation, "Rigor by Design, Not Chance: The Poer of Metacognition" at the Aurora Institute Symposium
2023 Continuing my PD work with Stone Creek School, CO; Chicago Public Schools; Nordonia Hills City Schools OH; Salem NH and Concord NH CTE Centers; Riverside CA Schools; and NYC public schools.