Karin's Calendar - Upcoming Events
I hope you are doing your best to stay healthy during these trying times. I will not be traveling at all for a while, but I have been designing webinars and book studies as alternatives to on-site presentations.
NEW WEBINAR SERIES - Actionable Assessment in the Blended Learning Classroom. I've just piloted this 3-part webinar and it's a winner! Is your school interested? You can contact me through my website for more information.
KARIN'S ONGOING ACTIVITIES
- Mentoring Minds Critical Thinking Advisory Team
- Achieve3000 Mathematics Advisory Team
- JFF & New Hampshire Learning Initiative Research and rubric-development work on Essential Skills & Dispositions
- WIDA Advisor in revising the ELD Standards Framework (2020 Edition)
2021 CMTC Virtual Conference Keynote - Shifts Happen!
9 - Repeat of Jan, 11, 2021 Virtual Keynote at NH's CMTC Conference
10 & 24 - Part 3 of Virtual PD Series for NYC Magnet School: "Actionable Assessment in the Blended Classroom" - Performance Task Design for Online Learning
MARCH 2021 - I'll be writing full time for the next few months
- Currently working on a new K-3 assessment book, Actionable Assessment
- Turning my flip book into a book, Rigor by Design, Not Chance: Five Key Teacher Moves that Promote Cognitive Engagement, Self-Direction, and Deeper Thinking to be published by ASCD.