Karin's Calendar - Upcoming Events
I hope you are doing your best to stay healthy during these trying times. I will not be traveling at all for a while, but will be designing webinars and book studies as alternatives to on-site presentations. You can contact me through my website for more information.
KARIN'S ONGOING ACTIVITIES
- Critical Thinking Advisory Team, Mentoring Minds
- Mathematics Advisory Team, Achieve3000
- Currently working on a new K-3 assessment book, Actionable Assessment, for 2021 publication!
- Research and rubric-development work on Essential Skills & Dispositions -- with the New Hampshire Learning Initiative
- Customized Book Studies Designed for Your School or Conference -- Using one of my books
OCTOBER - NOVEMBER 2020
Three conference presentations that were part of the 2020 Aurora Institute Conference are posted on my "Archives" page.
Ongoing work with Mentoring Minds (developing critical thinking modules), Achieve3000 (mathematics), and the New Hampshire Learning Initiative (rubric development for essential skills of collaboration, communication, and creativity)
11 & 13 - Virtual NH CMTC20 Conference keynote (Jan. 11th) and presentation (Jan. 13th) , based on our book, Deeper Competency-Based Learning